We accept many PPO dental insurance plans, government plans, and Medicaid! When scheduling your appointment online or in office, please have your insurance card or policy information ready to submit to our team. Providing this information in advance allows our team sufficient time for verification of benefits. As a courtesy, our office will gladly file insurance claims for you and your family on your behalf. Check with a team member for additional options available for unpaid insurance balances. Payment for dental treatment is due at the time of service.
*Please be aware insurance is processed based on an estimate, and it is not a guarantee of payment. Any portion of unpaid services by insurance are the patient’s responsibility.
- Washington State Medicaid (DSHS/ Provider One/ Molina) also including Washington Apple Health for Kids (SCHIP)
- Delta Dental (Washington Dental Service)
- MetLife (which includes TriCare)
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Concordia
- Connection Dental(GEHA)
- Dentemax (Guardian, Life Wise, Lincoln Financial Group)
- Dental Network of America
- United Corcordia