New Patient Information at Harbor Kid’s Dental and Orthodontics
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to Harbor Kid’s Dental and Orthodontics is important because it introduces you to our friendly dental team. During your first visit, we will collect your medical history as well as introduce you to your dentist.
Insurance & Finances
Payment for services is due at the time that dental treatment is provided. Harbor Kid’s Dental and Orthodontics preferred providers are the following insurances:
- Washington State Medicaid (DSHS/ Provider One/ Molina) also including Washington Apple Health for Kids (SCHIP)
- Delta Dental (Washington Dental Service)
- MetLife (which includes TriCare)
- Regence Blue Shield
- United Concordia
- Connection Dental(GEHA)
- Dentemax (Guardian, Life Wise, Lincoln Financial Group)
- Dental Network of America
- United Corcordia
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, we also accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards. If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our friendly staff.